Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i miss you so much

im at london now...hehe....kt library now...online looking material for my assgnment...i've to submit my assgnment tis thrsday...tis week till april going to my busy week...got so many thngs to do..huhu...i miss my beloved one...miss dat person too much...got many thngs i want to ask to dat person..dat person was my ex-classmate during 2005 for around 2months..then dat person moved to sekolah teknik batu lintang..n now dat person one of the students at mktb pguruan batu lintang..im mstill hunting for dat person althugh i've been hurt for many times...why..?coz i love dat person so much..i cant help myself from stoping thinking about dat person...my love...u are special for me...i want u to know dat i always love since 1st time i proposed u dat is on 27th january 2005..i still remember dat moment coz dat time i gave my ring dat i always use..my las time saw u on 2007 if im not mistaken in someone's wedding..dat day u look so nice...wat i can do now is loving u for a 1000 miles away..im hurt inside bt i'll nvr stop u..dat is not my promise coz im afraid dat i'll broke my promise...my email dat im using now is our combination of name...dat is mobe..MO is ur name n BE is my name...

No comments: